What is Clinical Psychology?
It is a branch of psychology that deals with mental disorders and impairments, physical illnesses with psychological influence factors, emotional and psychological crises, stress reactions, etc.
Clinical Psychology includes:
- Counseling (short term)
- Treatment/ psychological Therapy (longer term)
Services for children
My services for children and adolescents (ages 4 years and older) includes:
- Clinical-psychological diagnostics of various mental disorders, development diagnostics, clarification of suspected ADHD, behavioral problems, etc.
- Clinical-psychological diagnostics in the field of autism spectrum disorders
- psychological treatment
- Parent counseling
Here you will find a selection of topics in which I can support your child:
School and learning difficulties
Activity and attention disorder
Dealing with bullying
Fears (panic attack, generalized anxiety disorder, social phobia, etc.)
Services for adults
Some of the topics where I can support you:
- Personal emotional crises and burdens;
- Affective disorders (Depression,);
- Anxiety disorders (panic attacks, generalized anxiety disorder, social phobia, etc.);
- Other mental illnesses;
- Physical ailments with psychological influences;
- Grief or loss of a loved one;
- Stress management and relaxation;
- Significant life events;
- Relationship problems;
- Coping with physical ailments and medical interventions;
- Self-esteem problems;
- Hardships and stress in the workplace;
- ..and others.
There are many good reasons to seek advice! Big life decisions, reorientation, everyday burdens ...
Everyday life has become too stressful for many due to the current challenges. Covid-19 has made life difficult for many people. Since we are still in the middle of the Corona crisis, even if it has already weakened, access to low-threshold, uncomplicated professional support is essential!
In the current situation, I also offer you psychological counseling sessions by phone or video conference (Zoom, Skype, etc)!